Here at WIA, we believe in working together to accomplish God’s mission. In Matthew 9:35-38 Jesus told his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Would you like to volunteer at WIA and help us reach more women for God? If so, please fill out the form below.
Current Volunteer Needs
We always need help in other areas so if one of the following roles does not suit you, please let us know your skill set or in what ways you can best assist WIA’s ministry. Thank you!
- Materials Researcher–research cost options for materials and resources
- Accountant/Bookkeeper–must be certified in non-profit accounting
- Ad Space Volunteer–contact apologetics organizations and institutions to find ad space sponsors
- Social Media Communications Volunteer–respond to questions and comments made on Twitter, Facebook, and the WIA website
- Video Editor–professionally edit WIA’s promotional videos
- Website Editor–make updates to WIA’s website upon request
- Legal Advisor–must be certified in non-profit law
- Conference Planning Volunteer–assist with various conference planning matters